- Offered Period
- Operation Hours
- 9:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Reception Hours
- 8:00 am to 9:30 pm
yen per person!
One-day Unlimited Rides!
- Free ride campaign!
Ride for free from
November 22nd (Fri) to the 24th (Sun)
*Please complete the survey after every ride
*Only same-day reservations will be accepted
- Accepts various payment methods!
- We currently accept cash, credit card, electronic money, and QR code payments. Please confirm the payment methods with the driver when boarding the car, as not all vehicles accept all these methods of payment.
What Is Sapporo Touring Share Taxi?
Sapporo Touring Share Taxi is a service that
offers unlimited rides for one day on share
taxis for a flat fee of 4,000+ yen per person.
You can book a share taxi and specify the
pick-up and drop-off locations
from your smartphone.
- Offered Period
- October 16, 2019 - November 30, 2019
- Operation Hours
- 9:00 am to 10:00 pm
*Reservations are accepted from 8:00 am to 9:30 pm.
- Price for a one-day unlimited ride pass
Number of passengers Total fee Per person 1 person 4,000 yen 2 person 7,000 yen 3,500 yen 3 person 8,000 yen 2,666 yen 4 person 9,000 yen 2,250 yen 5-9 person 10,000 yen Groups of 9 people: 1,111 yen/person
* You are required to reserve and pay for the exact number of people who will be boarding the share taxi, including infants.
* If the number of people reserved is different from the actual number of people who are going to board, you may not be able to use this service.
* Please arrive at the pick-up location by the time specified on your screen.
- Price for up to 3 rides
Number of passengers Total fee Per person 1 person 2,000 yen 2 person 3,500 yen 1,750 yen 3 person 4,000 yen 1,333 yen 4 person 4,500 yen 1,125 yen 5-9 person 5,000 yen 556 yen-1,000 yen
- Payment Methods
- Cash, credit card, electronic money (Kitaca, Sapica, and other IC cards; Rakuten Edy, nanaco), QR code payment (Alipay, Wechat Pay)
*Please confirm the payment methods with the driver when boarding the car, as not all vehicles accept all these methods of payment.
- Contact Us
- Sapporo Touring Share Taxi Support Center 03-6743-2168
Porocle Bicycle Rental Service Management Office 0120-116-819
(Available in English and Japanese)
- Management Entity
- Goshin Holdings Co.,Ltd., Showa Kotsu Co., Ltd., Hamanasu Kotsu Co., Ltd.
Taxi fare estimate
for popular sightseeing course
Share Taxi Locations
We are working to install pick-up and drop-off
locations at sightseeing spots,
accommodations, eating and drinking
establishments, and commercial facilities.
- Shiroi Koibito Park
- Sapporo Curb Market
- Maruyama Zoo
- Mt. Okura Ski Jump Stadium
- Sapporo Beer Museum
- Mt. Moiwa Summit Observation Deck
- Sapporo Hitsujigaoka Observation Hill
- Hokkaido Shrine Tongu
- Sapporo Station North Exit Taxi Stop
- Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo
- JR Tower Hotel Nikko Sapporo
- Hotel Clubby Sapporo
- Sapporo Grand Hotel
- Prince Hotel Sapporo
- Sapporo Daiichi Hotel
- Premier Hotel Nakajima Park Sapporo
- Sapporo Park Hotel
- Sapporo View Hotel Oodori Kouen
- Toyoko Inn Sapporo Susukino Minami
- Tmark City Hotel Sapporo
- Ten to Ten Hokkaido Hostel & Kitchen
- Hotel Classe Stay Sapporo
- Seicomart Hassamu 1-Jo
- Seicomart Hitsujigaoka
- SATUDORA Toyohira 3-Jo Store
Getting Started with
Sapporo Touring Share Taxi
After registering an account
on the official website, you can book a taxi.
* You will need a device (e.g. smartphone) that can connect
to the Internet in order to utilize this service.
How to Use This Service
Register an account
Click here to register an account for free. Please note that you will need to input details such as your mobile phone number and email address when registering.
Book a taxi
You can reserve share taxis through your smartphone. Please click here for a step-by-step tutorial on how to use this service. Please note that you will need to turn on your location service on your smartphone to do so.
Board the taxi
(Pay upfront the first time you board)
Once you finalize your boarding location, drop-off point, and the number of people boarding the vehicle, the current location of the reserved vehicle will be displayed to you in real time. Please pay when boarding using cash, electronic money, credit card, or QR code payment.
This service is different from general buses and taxis.
Please read the following precautionary information before using this service.
Please keep in mind that by reading and accepting the following points, you are agreeing to our no-refund policy regardless of whether you actually board a share taxi or not.
This transportation service is based on a ride-sharing system. You may get on the car when other passengers are already on board and other passengers may enter the car when you're on board.
To use this service, you need a device (e.g. smartphone) that can connect to the Internet.
You are required to reserve and pay for the exact number of people who will be boarding the share taxi, including infants. If the number of people reserved is different from the actual number of people who are going to board, you may not be able to use this service even with a reservation.
You cannot board or get off the taxi at any place other than designated spots. These places must be chosen in advance.
Please check the Sapporo Touring Share Taxi Locations section of this page to see all the pick-up and drop-off locations.
After reserving a taxi, the scheduled times for boarding and getting off the taxi will be displayed. Please note that these times are not guaranteed.
Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, as well as other customers' circumstances, the times displayed will change accordingly.
You cannot board the taxi at any place other than the location you selected when making a booking. Please make sure to get on the taxi at the location you chose during the booking process.
The reservation will be cancelled automatically if you do not show up to the designated boarding place by the scheduled time displayed on your screen.
If the number of users reaches a certain number, ticket sales may be temporarily suspended.